Ludovico Aprigliano is a very experienced Morristown, New Jersey-based immigration attorney. A native of Italy, Mr. Aprigliano is well aware of the complications a foreign national may confront upon moving to the United States. It is only natural that a passion for law and the experience of being an immigrant himself inspired Mr. Aprigliano to choose the field of immigration law as a career path.
Mr. Aprigliano obtained his Bachelor of Arts Degree from Marist College where he graduated in 1978. He later attended Seton Hall University Law School, where he earned his Juris Doctor Degree in 1984. Mr. Aprigliano also did undergraduate work at the University of Madrid, and law studies at the University of Rome. Upon completion of his schooling, he passed the Bar Exam and became a New Jersey-licensed attorney.
Mr. Aprigliano’s unique approach to the practice of immigration law is driven by his ability to empathize with his clients’ immigration issues and resolve them primarily because of his expansive experience in many areas of the law and consistent work in immigration for over 35 years. This extensive experience enables our law firm to be a full-service immigration law boutique. Mr. Aprigliano has experience addressing a myriad of immigration issues and consistently achieves positive results for his clients in employment-based, investment-based, family-based, citizenship-based, removal-based and consular-based immigration cases. There is nothing more rewarding for Mr. Aprigliano than to see his hard work and dedication help the clients solve their immigration issues and help them reach their American dream.
Mr. Aprigliano is the former Municipal Prosecutor and Public Defender of the Town of Morristown. Over the years, he has been a public speaker on immigration law and other topics at local colleges, community organizations and churches. Mr. Aprigliano has also conducted County Bar Association seminars to teach immigration law to other lawyers. He has also been the host and presenter of the local television show The Law & You (La Ley y Usted).
Mr. Aprigliano is very fluent in the Spanish and Italian languages.
Mr. Aprigliano has also been involved with:
- Member – American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) since 1987
- Co-Chair – Morris County Bar Association Immigration Committee
- Member – Morris County Bar Association
- Former Member – Board of Directors – Morris County Chamber of Commerce
- Former Member – NJ Supreme Court Advisory Committee On Minority Concerns
- Bylaws Legal Counsel – Morris County Hispanic American Chamber of Commerce
- Former Member – Board of Directors – Morris County Organization on Hispanic Affairs
- Former Member – Board of Directors – Morris County Girls Scout Council
Non Profit Volunteer Work
- Member – Governance Committee of United States Adult Soccer Association
- Legal Counsel & Vice President – New Jersey Soccer Association
- Former Chairman -US Amateur Soccer Association Coaching Committee
- Former Member – 1994 World Cup NY/NJ Host Committee
- Invitee – 1980 US Olympic Soccer Team Trials
- Founder & Former President – Morris County Soccer League