Home / Immigration Practice Areas / EAD Work Permits

We Enable Nonimmigrants to Work in the United States

Let us give you advice on securing employment authorization documents

If you are in the United States on a temporary basis but wish to work, the Law Offices of Ludovico Aprigliano can help you apply for the necessary permit available to those who do not have a work visa.  Known officially as an employment authorization document, or EAD, it’s available to asylum seekers, international students, TPS holders, aliens seeking adjustment of status, and others.  It is a photo identification card issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

We are a Law Firm offering comprehensive counsel to nonimmigrant job seekers

I can help you with the filing of Form I-765, which starts a review that can take a few months.  If your application is approved, your permit is issued with an expiration date. I can also assist if you already have a work permit that needs renewal.  If you are seeking an adjustment of status, I may be able to help you combine this application with one for advance parole, which would allow you to exit and re-enter the United States without losing your right to adjust status.

Contact us for assistance in getting an EAD work permit

If you require the legal authority to work in the United States, the Law Offices of Ludovico Aprigliano can represent you in your efforts to obtain the necessary documents. Call our office at 973-292-3900 or contact us online to arrange your in-person, video, or telephonic consultation.  Our office is conveniently located at 84 Washington Street in beautiful and historical Morristown, New Jersey.


Contact Form

We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Quick Contact Form