We are an Immigration Law Firm that Takes on Challenging Immigration Cases in the Areas of Business/Employment-Based Immigrant and Non-immigrant Visas, Family-Based Immigration, Green Cards, Citizenship and Deportation/Removal Defense.
We are determined to assert your immigration rights
At the Law Offices of Ludovico Aprigliano we are committed to client success in Business-Based Visas, Non-immigrant Visas and Employment-Based Immigration cases. Based in beautiful and historical Morristown, New Jersey, we are known as fierce defenders of your immigration rights. We will leave no stone unturned in pursuing a successful outcome in your immigration matter. Committed to your case at every stage, we are determined to achieve the best possible result through hard work, professional knowledge and creativity. Read Mr. Aprigliano’s attorney profile to learn more about his professional qualifications and staff.
Take advantage of our more than 35 years of successful, results-driven, immigration law practice.
At the Law Offices of Ludovico Aprigliano, we have the experience to know how to interpret Federal Immigration law to your best advantage. Being an immigrant myself, I approach my immigration law practice with passion and fearlessly strive to get you the results you need in a variety of practice areas:
- Business-Based Visas: I represent multinational executives, managers, professionals, skilled workers, artists, entertainers and athletes in all manners of employment-based immigration, including lawful permanent resident status (“green cards”) and nonimmigrant work authorization.
- Nonimmigrant Visas: People who come to the United States as tourists, students, investors, trade partners or guest workers still need a visa even without the intention of immigrating. I guide clients through the nonimmigrant law process, helping you secure the type of visa you require.
- Employment-Based Immigration: I represent multinational executives, managers, professionals, skilled workers, artists, entertainers and athletes in all manners of employment-based immigration, including lawful permanent resident status (“green cards”) and nonimmigrant work authorization.
- Family-Based Immigration: I explain the procedures and requirements that are involved in family-based immigration. Most of my clients are U.S. citizens or permanent residents who need to learn about the best ways to obtain entry into the United States or permanent residence for a relative. I have extensive skills and knowledge necessary to help your family.
- Citizenship: As a dedicated and resolute immigration attorney, I help lawful permanent residents complete the requirements to become citizens of the United States. I can guide you through the entire citizenship process.
- EAD Work Permits: If you want to get a job, but lack a work visa, I can help. At the Law Offices of Ludovico Aprigliano, I can bring you through the process of applying for an EAD work permit.
- Deportation Defense: As an experienced immigration attorney, I defend clients who are facing removal proceedings brought by the U.S. government. No matter what grounds they are citing to expel you, I will fight tirelessly to protect your rights throughout the deportation process.
- Green Cards: I assist clients who are seeking to obtain permanent resident status in the United States. I can handle all of the legal requirements associated with your application to get a green card.
- Immigration: I represent clients in cases involving employment-based immigration, family-based immigration, nonimmigrant visas, naturalization, deportation, international adoptions, green cards and more. With my help, you can aggressively maneuver through the complicated immigration process, allowing you to continue living your life.
- Asylum and Refugee Status: Sometimes, a move to the United States can make a crucial difference in the lives of people facing persecution in their native land. If you or someone close to you is threatened in another country, my firm can help you seek asylum and refugee status.